tattoos

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Sale Highlight: I'm Having A BallY

Careful what you wish for, coz you might get it. That's probably the best to sum up what my purchase is all about (so far).

I've wrote about this one a couple of blogs ago. And voila... I finally got the brogue boots by Bally. And the color ~ ivory! Love it. Yes, it actually the same design as my other Bally boots in black that I bought previously. And since the ivory is none in their store at New Bond Street, I got it online instead with even cheaper price.

I really like the laser-cut brogue motives which is given the black lining underneath. Very unique yet chic. The only teeny weeny problem that I have though, it's slightly smaller than my other black eventhough both at size 8. Hmm.. how can this be? Btw, I know with time the leather will somehow mellow and expand so there shouldn't be any problem then.

There goes the other boots in my collezioni. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger