tattoos

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Shoe Galore: Slithering With The Python

It's a spot-on trend. The snakeskin ~ especially python ~ is becoming a major fad for summer. I don't think it's just for this summer. Last year and in fact next year too. Just look at Giorgio Armani shoe for SS'10.

And voila... the magic moment: I got mine too. It's the python plimsols from ASOS. I can say, I've been truly captured by the shoe. Very simple, yet the snakeskin design really give it a big ummpph. It's not a real python skin (it's pleather), still it does has the texture of the rubbery python scales. The natural color makes it look kinda surreal too and goes well with jeans. Yet I'm just gonna stick it with plain neutral colored slim fit denim for more laid back chic look.

And, oh.. it seems to fit well with my other python laptop sleeve that I got during the early summer sale too. Brilliant! (Yet I have to go plain with the clothing, otherwise it'll look too damn busy!)




The pythons ~ plimsols + laptop sleeve.
Sssssizzling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger