tattoos

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What? The PC Stopped Me?

I was on my way back from college today when I decided to take the Tube at Euston. As usual I made my way towards the underground, passed through the smokers in front of the new statue in front of the station. When I was about to enter the gate at Victoria line, suddenly a police officer stopped me. What? What have I done wrong? What have just happened?

It was then a sudden gush to my mind: Am I wearing the wrong outfit today? Are they the fashion police? I know that I've been doing the fashion crime today by wearing the same fitted black tee and blue skinny jeans that I wore last weekend. I know my Gucci boots didn't go well with the total look too. And I know my new self-cut haircut is way too cropped out. But, should I be forgiven for the mistakes. Everyone has their day sometimes...

Then this PC ushered me to the side. He asked whether it's OK for his dog could sniffed out of my bags for checking. What?? Not my new Hugo Boss white perforated leather bag! And neither my YSL canvas tote! Never!! As if Amy Winehouse song suddenly played in my head to tell "No, No, No".

But why am I being singled out and stopped? It's actually part of the random stop and search. Part of the anti-terrorism crime whatever things. Unluckily, today they randomly stopped me (boy, do I look like a terrorist? A hot terrorist, that is. LOL). But thankfully, the PC told me I've done nothing wrong (which he later assurred that many times). It's part of their job, and I don't mind that. Plus the PC is a good guy.

Man, next time I have to think of what I'm wearing before I stepped out of the house. So that I won't be stopped by any PC anymore. LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger