tattoos

Monday, June 22, 2009

ASOS How To... Tie Your Scarf

A staple in my wardrobe and probably my most fav accessory would definitely be the scarves. Lightweight to be exact. Simply because it doesn't wear off my neck too heavily. Plus it can be worn in any season - autumn, winter, spring, summer. I d have loads of them, mostly in basic colors like monotones of black, grey, brown and off-white as well stripes, checks and Afghan style.

It's not hard to wear the scarves - simply wrap around the neck. It's a no brainer really. Sometimes you gotta be careful on the length of the scarves. Afghan style is the easiest coz you just start the triangle end on the front, then flip over the loose to both sides and voila.. you cover your neck! For long scarves, ASOS gives some tips on how to tie them. Yet my own style of tying the scarves is to stop at step 2 below, and bring down a bit the supposed to be the one wrapped around the neck for loose feel. For extra edgy look, I like to wear V-neck top. Much sexier! That'll definitely invite any onlookers. :D


(Pix from ASOS Style)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger