tattoos

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Highstreet Vs. High End: Yellow/Black Check Shirt

British highstreet definitely rules. And so as Topman. I knew that by the time something caught my eyes at Topman, it's definitely a carbon copy of designer collection. From the previous Dolce & Gabbana-inspired white-trim jacket, to Bottege Veneta's woven holdalls. Anything you crave of designer one, you can get similar copy at Topman. With a fraction of the price. And quality too.

So, my latest find is this yellow-n-black check shirt. Well not really a latest find, coz I actually had it quite some time when I bought at Topman during the mid-season sale for £14. Not only me myself like it, everyone else also seems to be digging it too. I remember this guy at Office shoe store give a holla , "Hey, nice shirt. You got it at Topshop didn't ya?" "Topshop? It's Topman, silly" I replied. LOL!

So what's the designer's version? It's Steven Alan @ ASOS. Same look, same design but pricier. It's £80 (down from £110). That's about 5x more than Topman's!

Highstreet deffo rules. Again!

Steven Alan @ ASOS

My Topman's version (and me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger