tattoos

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Sale Highlight: Bargain @ Benetton

Since summer sale started too early this time Benetton also follow suit by slashing prices for most things in store (I think it's everything!). Some up to 75%. Great. One thing that I really like about Benetton is their colors galore. (Cliche-ed with their name: United Colors of Benetton). You can actually get all the spectrum - name it: red, pink, blue, green, brown, grey, white, etc..etc.

What bargain that I found? The grey lightweight jacket with contrast piping. Look kinda Ralph Lauren-meet-Mulberry maritime theme. I'm glad to have it coz I've missed the one at H&M before (in white). Another great find - the stripes cardi in brown with brown hem. I'm a cardi king, so this one is to add the feathers to the cap. Great fit and fabric. Most important - the price is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger