tattoos

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Sale Highlight: Who's The Boss?

OMG! I was totally gobsmacked beyond surprise indeed. But esctatic at the same time. I stucked to me and still do when I read what Londonpaper said in the previous Monday issue: Hugo Boss Sale starts 25 July. That'll be like... another month. You cannot be serious!! (sorry Andy, again!). But last Wednesday after making my way back home from the meeting with head full of non-existance mathematical engineering figures to solve, I grabbed those Londonpaper again and suddenly fixated to this side column: "BOSS SALE STARTS TOMORROW". Are you kidding me?

Fret me not, I am so excited that Boss Sale is not on another month, but this month. So, yesterday I made my 'journey' to Sloane Square (the quiet street of massive designer labels) where Hugo Boss massive store is. My intention: to get that Boss Redstone white tote bag that I even put on the left pane in this blog (just for inspiration to get it LOL!).

Unluckily, it's not there. Damn it. The bags on sale is like... two thousand years ago perhaps. It's the typical Boss leather bag. Hmm.. ok then. I was about to walk out when suddenly I found there's a basement level. What? Nobody told me there's a basement level! So, went in and there's a huge arrays of bags and dressy shoes and sandals and suits and more, more, more! Yet no Redstone tote :(

While I was about to walked out again, suddenly my eyes caught something. It's the BOOTS! Voila.. I been wanting to have a boots from Hugo Boss coz they're amazing. And with this one, it ticks all boxes. Pointy front? Check. Zip-up? Check. Brogue effect? Check that too. And black leather? Hell, yeah.. check that either!

The leather is so damn soft. It's Italian-made (which is always THE best). The sole is not clunky or stompy, rather low profile that I love. The cut and design... I'm just speechless. Fantabulous! I can't keep saying 'I love it!!' when I tried them on, that the salesgirl can't keep grinning. LOL! She even mention I should try a smaller size than I usually wear coz Boss shoes is slightly a size greater than usual (meaning I should try size 9 even if my usual shoe is 10). And she's right. And with everything so perfect; this one's coming with me home (the boots, not the salesgirl). And the best part. It's on SALE!!

Voila.. there go one more boots to my credentials.

What Londonaper said on Monday issue

What Londonpaper said in Wednesday issue.

BOSS stamped on the top of the boots

The inner lining is given pinstripe stamp

Uber cool zip-up with scripted BOSS

The brogue effect


.... and fit damn fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger