tattoos

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shoe Galore: The X-Strap Sandal @ Topman

Shoe fetish again. How many sandals do I really need? Need?? Ehem... want, to be exact. As much as I can afford to (and right now I do can afford to!). With my collection expanding from gladiator sandals to lo-diator (low version of gladiator) to chic strap sandals, I can never have enough. Reason? Simple. The more I have the more I can switch to one another that can go with different outfit. Clever, isn't it? LOL!!

Latest that caught my attention are the cross strap sandals at Topman. Looking very simple, with low cut and Gucci-esque ring. They're leather and came in three variations: black, patent white and patent navy. But, I know which one I'll settled my feet into. These two lots, simply coz they look classic and can carry off any outfit to go with it. Price? It's Topman, of course it's cheap and won't burn a whole in my wallet.

I'll definitely check 'em out just to make sure they really fit my feet (hey, it's rhymed!). Hopefully not at their flagship store at Oxford Circus, coz rumor has it one of the staff caught swine flu. Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger