tattoos

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Sale Highlight: I've Been 'Snakified'

If there's any such word as 'snakified' - which I mean got hypotised by the beauty of the snakeskin. :D

Last week when I went to Selfridges in contempt to getting some shoe on sale in mind but turned down badly by the arrays of bad shoe variety; well, things doesn't seem too bad after all. I whisked myself off from the shoe department, and make way to the bag and accessories dept. But, hell no... still the prices doesn't fit my budget for the day. Nggg... Then, suddenly as if a halo come along (cue Beyonce's Halo, LOL!). There I am at the lower ground floor where the stationery brand, Ordning & Reda located. I just wish they got massive discount on the denim laptop sleeve that I want. Yet again, no. They don't

While flipping some of the gorgeous range of other laptop sleeves like the leather and Louis-Vuitton-lookalike-Taiga-leather sleeve, suddenly my eyes got fixated to these lots stored under the table. WOWSA! What a surprise! Things that I've been looking for these while. It's the laptop sleeves in snakeskin!! It's python! Holla..

And the best part. They've been slashed off to more than 50% making it final price of £15. You must not be serious! (Sorry Andy Murray I borrowed your line). Without thinking any much longer, I snapped them up coz they've already limited. And mind you, snakeskin is hot, hot, hot trend for summer (as croc skin for autumn/winter).

So, does it any good? Bet, yeah. The size is for 15" laptop (eventhough my Samsung N310 is 10"). But who cares coz I can also store A4 papers nicely in it, and flaunt it while making my beeline into the meeting room. LOL! Btw, there's double zipper which will open flat, and it's padded for good protection. Plus there's even inside pocket too making it much better. The texture of the skin is so real (even if the material is just pleather) with gorgeous python design.

And that's not all. I also snap some snakeskin card wallet in dark green which is so perfect for my Oyster and student card. Plus, the A5-sized pouched in similar texture and color. Just amazing. And the best part.. they're all less than a tenner! Voila...

The python laptop sleeve

It's by Ordning and Reda

The inner pocket, with padding.


My A5-sized python pouch

Python card wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger