tattoos

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Sale Highlight: La Dolce (and Gabbana) Vita!

Sometimes things happened when you least expected it. That is exactly what happens to me when I went to Westfield last weekend. In my 'Pod, there's these huge list of things I wanna get from the stores there. From the sandals from Topman and shades at River Island (that I mention in this blog), to some possible bargains at H&M and Cos... among a few. But damn! None happens.

Then there I was on my way out from the supermegalo mall when my feet suddenly make a beeline towards House of Fraser which ironically located at the exit. Hmm.. why not, maybe I could find something in there. I seldom shop at HoF coz the items there are too highly priced, eventhough it's a "highstreet departmental store". But, btw.. my story is. As usual, the first 'section' that I went in any sale is the shoe department. While scouring the blah, blah and another blahs footwear on bargains (I dunno what brand they were), suddenly I got strucked by this black patent lace-ups. OMG! It's Dolce and Gabbana! And It's on Sale!! (Massive price slash that I can't bear to imagine).

And thank God, there's one in my size? Do I get it then? Bet I am, coz opportunity never knock twice (I think). Eventhough I got quite a number of patent lace-ups, this one's Dolce! :D When the shoe fits, the design is right (well I'm making excuses to myself, LOL), what not to grab?

And there goes my bank balance... la dolce (n gabbana) vita!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger