tattoos

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Shoe Galore: Converse White Leather Sneakers

I am a Converse fan through and through. Well, ok..not really a die-hard fan coz not all of their collection I like. Especially when they did seasonal one with prints and checks and many eye-popping colors. Myself, I own two leather ones. Black to be exact, one hi-top and the other the low ox coz they go with anything that I wear.

Then last year I'm keen of getting the white leather ones. But damn, they're all too white. Since I'm way too late in getting the 'Exclusive At Foot Locker' white leather Converse with brogue motives, boy am I so glad to see these lots which are available at Yoox.

Yes, they're leather. And they're white. Not too white-wash, but with a black trim on. Very, very chic and classic. Maybe they look a bit 'highschool' (not High School Musical, LOL!), but these are gonna be a cult classic. The only problem... way too pricey! Double the price at Office! Yikes!! (Hmm.. anything money could buy. For everything else, there's always VISA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger