tattoos

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Watch Talk: Rosendahl Minimalistic Watch

I am actually looking for a new watch coz I'm getting way too attached to my CK Bold that I bought quite some time ago. Very simple and minimalist, plus I got it cheaper online (talking about cheap chic!). Yet, I need a replacement. It's a way for me to expand my collection plus prolong the age of the watch as well. I don't wanna buy any cheap £5 watches by the street anymore coz they're not a good investment. :)

So, there I am scouring the web to find any timepieces that are as chic and classic as my Calvin Klein's. And voila! There's one from Obaku (in my prev blog) and also these lots from Rosendahl. Codename: Rosendahl Watch watches. What? Yes, the name is just that - WATCH.

Actually the range is not new. They're brainchild of Flemming Bo Hansen, a well-known Danish that uses the simple design aesthetic in his timepieces back in the 80s. No perks here, just a simple watch to give you the time. Yet, the designs speaks for themselves.

Came in various WATCH choices (WATCH I to WATCH V), the range include rectangular and circular dial, analog and digital, leather and polyurethane strap. The overall look is nothing but simplicity in its purest form. As simple as it may look, they have won many design awards, plus making their way as a permanent exhibit at Museum of Modern Art (MOMA).

Hmm.. meaning that if I wear them, I AM wearing a piece of art. Brilliant!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger