tattoos

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ES Essentials: Luggage Issue

Bag it up, baby! This time is from ES Magazine which features some selection of luggage out there in the market. Why am I talking too much about luggage? Ehem... firstly, I love bags. Period. Second, I wanna travel dude. Though I hate to pack and unpack, I think having bad luggage is one of the most embarassing 'fashion crime' ever! Nggg.... Oh, I just wish I have a house in every city so that I can just travel without bringing any clothes with me or having the hassle of paying for the excess baggage. Ahaks!

And it's funny that some reader out there asked me to make a review about 'backpack'. Ermmm... am I a backpacker-type of person? Nope. Am I a youth hostel kinda guy? Nope. Cheap hotel, yes.. but not youth hostel, okay (I'm not qualified coz I've passed the 'youth' age, lol!). Unless the backpack is really stylish one, then I may put it in my blog. Otherwise, no way Jose. Maybe some of you wanna suggest which 'uber-stylish' (but cheap) backpack that I can find out there in the market.

Anyway, the ES Mag luggage essentials. I always adore the retro look of Globetrotter bags. It made you look like you've been thrown away into that Golden Age era ala Indiana Jones and the likes. Or that MGM hardcases. Isn't that awesome. I think I've seen one when I passed by their store at Knightbridge. Kinda have the Louis Vuitton Bisten feel to it. Or that Gucci... (sorry people, it's a Gucci pledge okay :D).. the canvas is really breathable should I wanna travel in the hot climate. And love the white/grey color combo too. Mmmm.... yummy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger