tattoos

Thursday, March 25, 2010

India Arie Slams Lady Gaga Telephone Video ‘Socially Irresponsible’

India Arie Slams Lady Gaga Telephone Video ‘Socially Irresponsible’ – India Arie is not really happy with Lady Gaga and BeyonceTelephone’ music video. Arie believes it is irresponsible and that the pop stars have gone too far with the amount of sexuality used in the video. So she took to her Twitter to state her displeasure saying:

Don’t be offended this is all MY opinion… Am I the only one who thinks the “telephone” video is going a bit too far?
I’m not referring to the abstract nature of the video … I’m talking about the IMAGERY – the unspoken back story, the language the message

I agree gaga is being her image .. I dig her creative mind But still … Thers a such thing as socially irresponsible… I’m just sayin.

Its not long before somebody does a straight NAKED video. Not like Alanis morrisette “thank you india” like NAKED dancing around. LOLhahaha

Let’s be CLEAR! I know it gaga M.O. – I don’t live under a rock. And I get that a lot of work put into it. I’m talking social responsability


The soul singer added:

There’s an artist ever 10 years who pushes the envelope … but its bout to fall off the Table. When is it too far?I respect the creative mind but disagree with the “choices” as a dish meant to be served for mass consumption ..Crazy to me that the Dark, underbelly, s shock at all cost thing is a TREND like asymetrical hair and big shoulder jackets .Slippery slope!
Love life. 6 year old at the store old her mom say who’s your favorite singer

This girl is CUTE! She says “india arie” “aaaaaand?” Her mom promots her she says “beyonce “aaaand” her mom says again “Lady gaga”

Mom turns to me and says “but I won’t let her watch the “telephone” lolhahahaahha! Haha! Tooo Funny.

Hadeh Hadeh... mba Arie pasti iri yaa gak di ajak duet ama Lady Gaga?. hehe. Yowis, kalo mba kagak suka video nye, kagak use liat!. dee...

It's ART you know.. It's COOl. Telephone it's COOL!. Sembah sujud buat Fashion Stylist nya Lady Gaga dan Ide Lady gaga! Kecup. :D


Stop callin’
Stop callin’
I don’t wanna think anymore
I got my head and my heart on the dancefloor
Stop callin’
Stop, Kau mencuri hatikuuu.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger