tattoos

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great Styles Think Alike? Hmmm...

Pardon me if I've just looked at this snap @ some other website. I'm quite gobsmacked to be honest when i saw the pix of Brad Goreski photographed during the recent Fashion Week FW 10/11. Not about the red suit that he's wearing, which is very striking (though he pull it off very well in it). Or the Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Tadao tote bag that's he's carrying (which is utter delish!). But the similarities that is incidentally 'occur' in my wardrobe too. Errks..! Nope, I don't have the Hugo Boss red suit; just a red linen blazer from H&M which is an absolute brilliant steal. I think mine is more lipstick red compared to Brad's which is towards paprika. And that LV DG Tadao? Ermm, no comment. Ngggg....

This is what 'great minds think alike' shouldn't be. Otherwise it'll be a clone. (But a good clone btw, =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger