tattoos

Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Not A Joke. It's A Juke!

Comes new year, then it's a new season for F1. Do any of you follow F1? No? I do, coz I love driving though I'm missing that bit quite a lot. I love cars and I love speeding. Though in my whole driving 'life' I only got speeding ticket only once. And that's becoz I've beat the red light! Ahaks! (But I do got loads of 'parking ticket' coz I hate paying that!)

And talking about F1, boy, this year's gonna be an interesting one, huh? King Schumi made a comeback, Button and Hammy teamed up for the BoB (Battle of Britain) in the McLaren and there some new faces as well like di Grassi, who the press tauted could be an underwear model himself. Ahaks! Anyway, I can't wait for the rest of the F1 year to unfold and see who's gonna be the new world champion. My money is on McLaren, as always! =)

Btw, I love cars. Not the 'passanger car' car, but more to SUV. Coz I can sit better in one, unlike the normal car by which my legs can't rest properly coz it's too tight. I'd rather have a VVT than a DVT okay. Nggg.. And mentioning new SUV, I love this one by Nissan. The Nissan Juke. Yeah, it may look like a Porsche Cayenne on crack or Nissan Murano on a naughty trait. Still, I think it looks pretty playful and fun to drive in any urban jungle due to its 'interesting' aerodynamic design.

Despite of the look which I think kinda have the 'smiley' face like Disney/Pixar Car character, it's the compactness what made it a real stunner. Not to mention the passenger doors are opened like a Mazda RX8 - opposite each other, instead of parallel like a normal car - that's a true selling point too. (That's why you can't see the latch on the back door).

Compartment wise? Not too bad coz the seats are flexible and can be brought to flat should you wanna fill those flatpack stuff from Ikea. Or have more suitcases to fill. Or a bike, whichever you wish.

Power wise? Quite ok for an urban cruiser, since there are choices of either 1.5 diesel and 1.6 petrol and petrol turbo. If you choose higher power, then it may be a 4WD one. But, come on... it's urban jungle - you don't need 4WD to maneuver in one. 2WD is good enough, right? Oh, they said this SUV gonna be one of the cheapest when it debut in the market late 2010. It may not be anyone cuppa tea, but I think this one is yummy. =)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger