tattoos

Sunday, March 28, 2010

zaBigFatSnoop: P & P @ H&M

P&P. Nope, it's not 'Postage & Packing', 'Plug & Play' or 'Pen & paper'. Not even 'Pride & Prejudice' okay. But it's the prints and pattern that I've seen when i went for a quick snoop at H&M. As I said in some of the previous post, this season all the prints and pattern went on full force. Straight, head on.

So, what do they got in store? This t-shirt which is utterly brilliant. One, I love the scooped neck. Very flattering coz it give that 'lil sexy edge to any bland tee. Two, look at the feathers! No, it's not real feathers - rather, it's just a print. Yet it looks so real. Or surreal? Which one's which doesn't matter coz when i checked closer, it's just wow! At times I think this one look quite 'ethnic' as well. American Indian, perhaps?

Second up is this white tee which is very boho, very gypsy kinda feel because of the paisley prints. The same one that I've tried before but in grey. Yeah, it got the Matthew Williamson feel to it. Oh, let me tell you again that there's skulls on each corner of the 'petals'. When I saw this tee... one thing that sprung to my mind is 'Indian summer'!

Ready for something slightly edgy? In the H&M Purple Label is this pink slimfit shirt with grey print motifs on it. It's cotton, but not just a typical cotton. When i touched the shirt it got this micro-suede kinda feel. Very luscious, very luxe. Oh, did I mention that it's very see thru? Yes, very, very, very see through. (Thank God I'm wearing my nude V-neck down there, ahaks!). Wear this on a hot summer by the beach without any tops underneath, then you can feel the breeze going through you effortlessly. :D Talking about the prints, look closer then you can see it has that geometric, Aztec-esque look which is seen in many pieces at Gucci. Price? Not too bad when it's less than £25! A great bargain with a great design. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger