tattoos

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Highstreet Vs. High End: Lo-Ladiator Sandals

It's a summer must-have again! This time it's the sandals. If you are me, sandals is definitely a must-have in the hot climate which soon gonna hit us in the Northern Hemisphere in a couple of weeks time (if not months). For you lots who's in the equatorial region or in the Tropics of Capricorn or Tropics of Cancer, well... sandals and slippers is a not only a must-have; it's a 'MUST' instead!

So. Mentioning sandals, is just me who think that these sandals are really similar? One is the lo-ladiator sandals for men by the Casa di Versace in beige, black and off-white which looks very buttery soft. I love that they have 'heels' making 'em look much 'expensive' than without one. But, ehem... they're definitely expensive anyway coz it's from a uber designer label.

Yet, if you wanna get a similar look without burning a hole in the wallet, the lo-ladiators by H&M look pretty much the same. I bet that the fit gonna be similar and wrap the foot pretty nicely too. Oooh, I like the simple and chic colors - black and white. What more can you ask to make you look good, right? Cheap and chic.

Oh, what's a lo-ladiator you ask? That's my word for gladiator sandals for the lads in which the straps doesn't go high up above the calves. Hey, I have to come up with my own 'term' okay, lol! Next time, I'll call it lo-lad. Ahaks! =)


[pix from versace]


[pix from H&M]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger