tattoos

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birthday Suit

I got this story from the net quite long time ago. Can't remember the original version, but it goes something like this:

There was this OAP couple who’re in their late
70s. Very old indeed. With the canes on the hands, and wrinkles all over. One
day on their anniversary, the wife is thinking of doing something special for
her husband when he got home. Something that she’s never ever done before, even
during their past anniversaries. She’s was thinking of stripping buck naked in
front of the door, trying to surprise her husband right when he opened the door.

So the moment came. She could hear the steps;
tap, tap, tap… which is coming closer, and closer and closer to the door.
Finally the knob turned, the door squeaked and voila! There she was, standing in
front of him – without a strand of thread on the body, with arms wide open,
wiggling what the nature gave her. Wiggy, wiggy, wiggy. But her husband. Well..
let's just say, he is totally and utterly in shock of his life!

The wife suddenly went “Happy anniversary, darling!! Look,
I’m in my birthday suit!" Seeing his jaw just dropped like you can't imagine, she then said "Well, say something?!"

Still in utter shock, the husband replied, “Well, for
goodness sake. If you ever wanna be wearing your birthday suit, keep it
ironed first
!!!”

Mwahahahaha… that's the little story of the day for your amusement! :D

Talking about birthday, hey, hey.... it's my birthday today!! Yeay! Dunno whether that'll make me another year wiser. Hmm... Anyway, age is just a number. The most important; enjoy life!!

What I really want for my birthday? I don't want any stupid b'day card. All I want just these lots. Hehehe... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger