tattoos

Friday, October 16, 2009

London A-Z App Is What I Really Need!

Oh my. How come I didn't know about this thing before?? Why am I missing out on this one? Why, why, why?

For faaaaaaaar to long, I've been carrying the London A-Z Mini map around when I did my usual weekend adventure around London. It's a bloody added weight to my bag you know. Suddenly, BAMM!! I found out that there is London A-Z Mini apps for iPod and iPod Touch. Holla! It's about time that I change from the hardcopy to the software version. And for any Londoners, it's a must-have!

Well, ok. It's not free coz the apps cost about £5.99. And there're mix reviews on iTunes too. But at least with the updated version you can pan and zoom to a larger version. Plus, for 'Touch users like moi this app is better than Google Maps coz it doesn't require any connection, as the maps and data are stored on the Touch (it require 50MB of space). And who wanna waste time flipping the teeny weeny pix in the book when you can just type in the street that u want on the screen and get the results in seconds, right?

I'm soooo gonna get this one, regardless the review! Oh, btw it only covers Central London (max of Zone 2). No way if you wanna find Walthamstow in there. Lol :D

P/S: You can also get other UK cities' map - Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh & Glasgow.

[pix from A-Z Maps]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger