tattoos

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Devil Wears Product: Oh, so LUSH-ious!

Not enough of munching cupcakes everyday, now I stuffed my face with one too. Due to my worst diet habit in my previous trip plus with lacking my 5-a-day and restless night, i suddenly got some minor breakouts on my face. A huge 'volcano' seems to pop up. Yikes! I know I'm not a teenager anymore, but somehow I still got those zits every now and then (hey, I'm a college guy okay).

So. I searched for some good products out there (and cheap but works well), and came across this thing. The facial mask called 'CUPCAKE' by Lush. Yeah, the name is really tempting as if you can eat it yourself. Forget about making your own DIY skincare from your pantry, this product is made of natural ingredients like mud, cocoa powder, cocoa butter and peppermint.

My verdict? For a very stubborn skin like moi, I just can't believe it work wonders. Let it stick on the face for about 5-10 min, and I can feel the peppermint really cool and calm the skin. The chocolate smells good, tempt me to just lick it too! After washing it off with warm water, oh, it felt so lush-ious! Skin become so fresh and clean and redness is reduced! (But use any mask twice a week, otherwise you'll damage the skin)

Price? Less than a fiver. It come in a black pot of 75g. When you bought 5, bring the pot back to the store and you can get one FOC. And oh, careful when u store inside the fridge. Otherwise people may mistaken it as Haagen Daz!! For anyone visiting UK, LUSH product is really a must-buy. :D


Mmmm...delish..


It's handmade. Mine is by a lady called Alina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger