tattoos

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

zaNewShoes: Ssssssshoe.....

Two things I can't say no to: bags and fierce shoes! If they're affordable and price within reach, I'll snap 'em up with no question. But if the price is waaay to up there, then it'll be in my waiting list. ;)

So, as my usual weekend trip to the highstreet and without even planning to buy anything I went in to Zara. Flip, flip, flip the clothes on the rails, touch the fabric of the jackets, feel the lusciousness of the new wool sweaters and cardi.... suddenly as if a halo strike from nowhere I spotted something lurking around the shoe corner. Aaaaaa... it's a python shoe! My jaw just dropped like you can't imagine (no, not like Jim Carrey's Mask character silly!).

Two words: love it. Love the shoes, love the python, love the design. The color is quite subtle dark choc making it look very delicious indeed. And the sharp pointy toe ... I'd kill for it. With the rubber sole (which is friendlier during this wet weather) and it look fierce on my feet, I just can't say no! This one's going home with me...

There goes another shoe in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger