tattoos

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

zaBigLunchBreak: Walking Down the Street...

What would I do when I have some spare time during lunch break? Hitting the highstreet, of course! After a quick lunch, I wanted to test my London A-Z app in my 'Touch. So there I am walking all the way down from Goodge St, passing through Mortimer St in London West End. I consider myself a biggest loser, coz though I've been here for quite some time now yet I've never took those street. Along the way, there some shops/cafes that I never knew existed. There're Sainsbury's local, 2 Starbucks, Oxfam store, quite a number of small boutiques, some cool restaurants, a Ligne Roset for the uber cool furniture design and aha.. a Post Offfice too! Thank God for the app coz I just swiftly scroll the touchscreen, instead of foolishly flipping the pages of the 'A-Z' book. I can even locate where I am, provided there's a free wifi around. Amazing.

A couple of minutes later I reached Regent St. Hmm... this looked familiar, I told myself. Of course it is coz it's where I always go during weekend. Suddenly I got sidetracked. Instead of walking straight on, I made a left turn to...ehem.. Oxford St. Hehee. I can't resist temptation to check what's in store at Topman and River Island coz they're having mid season sale.

So. What did I found? Instead of browsing those 'SALE' racks, I picked some pieces to tried on.


A tweedish wool edged blazer at Topman. Love the texture, love the fit. Very fall/winter spot-on trend.


Checks bomber jacket. Love the cashmere-ish feel and the cuffed edges. Very soft, very snuggly. It has fleece lining inside for extra warmth.


A brilliant design from Topman LTD - extra deep V neck tee. Brilliant, why? You get different color on each side - a 2-in-1 if u like. This one is black/light grey. And I really love the fit esp the sleeves. AMAZING!!


Another similar piece, in grey/pink. Very fun to wear. Very body-con!


This military jacket is at River Island. Isn't it amazing? I love the little details such as the buttons and how it opens diagonally, plus the strap at the back. Another great fall/winter 09 spot-on trend!

Ok, that's a quickie lunch break detour. Voila...

[Thank God for my Armani phone. Job well done for snapping the pix, though quite blurry..:D]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger