tattoos

Monday, October 19, 2009

zaBigFatNews: Uniqlo Opened in PARIS!!

First they set up a pop up store. And now they got a HUGE flagship store their own! Say holla to the first Uniqlo store in Paris!

I'm so happy to hear that our European neighbor also got a Uniqlo themselves. During my previous visit to Paris, I can't help to notice the only 'banner' that I can actually understand the language is Uniqlo. Once I stepped out of the Metro at Havre-Caumartin, strolling along the Galleries Lafayette, there were some girls along the street handing out Uniqlo flyers. Boy, if I know where exactly the location was that time (it was late September, okay..), I would have rampage Uniqlo Paris too.

So. Last 1st October, while me queueing for +J collection in London, our friends out there in Paris is celebrating not only the same +J's, but also their first flagship store. Where? 17, rue Scribe (Metro: Opera, Havre-Caumartin, Chausee d'Antin La Fayette). What's hot? The store is damn gorgeous! Just look at the glass roof! Damn, it's not fair. We want the same thing in London too...

And oh. To celebrate the opening, Uniqlo people also 'invade' Paris and rolled out various marketing "tricks" in the city to increase awareness of the brand. Pretty fun, right? I wish I could be there to snap those baguette in Uniqlo wrapper!

So, Parisians. Time to stock yourselves with the uber comfy skinnies and luscious merino sweaters at price that would never break your bank!! :D

[pix from Uniqlo insider. Thanx O.Y]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger