tattoos

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Letter to Men's Health: Little Voice, Big Difference?

A couple of months ago, out of boredom I emailed a 'love letter' to the editor of Men's Health magazine. A very long and winding email about what I like, what I hate and suggestions on how they can improve. I love the mag to death. It's one single mag I can't live without! But when I picked up a copy during my previous short break to my home country, I saw nothing much changed from their first debut. So, there I am, clicking the 'SEND' button just for fun, thinking it's just an anonymous fanmail to the mag.

Then, suddenly two weeks later the Editor emailed back. He said they wanna publish my email into the mag. Yikes! What?? Seriously?? I just can't believe when they added, I could get some goodie bags too if mine is chosen as the 'Letter of the Month'. Haha... funny. I thought the email is a joke. But last Monday when a friend brought me the mag all the way from Malaysia, there I am... on page 12, in the 'TELL MEN'S HEALTH' section - my name is written. Errk!!

Delighted? Yes, I am. But one thing for sure, the one that's published is actually part of the original email. :)

So. Little voice, big difference? I hope they'll change for the better. Good luck to MH Malaysia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger