tattoos

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OHSO Fantastic!

The agony of travelling - you've gotta brilliantly pack your stuff into your bag so that you won't be seen carrying the whole wardrobe with you. But the most important part, is of course, the vanity bag. It's where you keep the perfume, hair gel, combs, body lotion, vitamin supplements, toothbrush, toothpaste, and etc etc... (that's what in mine anyway, ahaks!). And talking about toothpaste, damn I forgot to bring mine when I went to Paris recently. I ended up buying a small but very expensive one at some grocery store back there (expensive, compared to London okay...)

But fret not, coz I finally got an amazing gadget. Is it a pen? Is it a torchlight? No. It's the OHSO toothbrush - a 2-in-1 travel toothbrush! I can't help but gasping with awe to it's brilliant design.

What's great about it? It's a 2-in-1, a no-brainer idea to keep your teeth clean. Take the 'toothbrush' part off, and you simply fill in the toothpaste through, until the indicator let you see when it's full. Then, turn the bottom 'grey' part ...and voila! The toothpaste is then filled the bristle via a small hole on it. Then brush, brush, brush...rinse, rinse, rinse - your teeth is clean! Ain't it fantastic?

It's very mobile and light - and you can even clip it to your shirt with its cap. There're loads of variety in store, and I got this chrome one @ OHSO website. Price? $14.95 (about £9). But always buy the bristle replacement (separately, comes in pack of 3) so that you can use a fresh new one every 3 month!

I just wish I had this one with me when I went to Paris before. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger