tattoos

Friday, October 16, 2009

My Mission Possible: London Markets Adventure

After my recent trip to Paris which brought me to every corner of the city, now I'm thinking of having an adventure in my own London. (Did I just say MY London? ahaks..). What better way to start by going to the markets that scattered all around this Big Smoke! FYI, London is full of fun stuff - coz it's the melting pot of various cultures. From Asian to Caribbean, Eastern European to Scandinavian and Mediterranean, to Latin American - you can basically find loads of interesting things in this city. Hmmm... now I think I'm missing out most of what London has to offer.

So. My next mission - London markets! Like in this pix... Wish me luck!

[pix from streetsensation]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger