tattoos

Thursday, July 22, 2010

22nd July: A Date to Remember?

It's Thursday 22nd July 2010. What's happening today? Hmmm... not many.

I'm on full lots of stress. Well, not really. Just a tiny bit. There's a report due to be submitted tomorrow. And I haven't finished it yet! Not happening. And it's my fault too to give that dateline. Coz it's been due for ages... and I don't wanna think about it anymore. I just wanna submit it and get away from it for a while. At least I can have a bit break from this PhD things...

Oh, Victoria Line suddenly out of service from Seven Sisters to Walthamstow. Again? Meaning Tube services been reduced to awful lot. And to be in one is like squeezing in a can of sardines. Nightmare. My initial plan to get my Chicken Temptation lunch from a local Subway which is supposed to be just 2 mins away by Tube, turned out to be a 20 mins away out there in Central London. Damn.

While I was out after munching those Sub in the cafe, I suddenly realised I'm running out of coffee at home. So, while I was about to take the bus back to the Tube station, I stopped by at Starbucks to get my Via 'Italian Roast. I can't live without having a dose of caffeine in a day!

Out from Starbucks, I was about to catch my bus when suddenly a guy which happened to be from a nowhere gym just splashed his strawberry protein shake. And it 'spit' on me. On my white jeans! Oh, no... not happening!!! Now my jeans just got tiny splashes of 'pink'. Touch of pink, like what Lacoste says? Don't get me started, okay. It seems that it's a bad day for me to copy the Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2011 look - white jeans + black top + black hi-top sneakers - coz it turned out to be a disaster! :(

Hmm... what else happens today?

Oh, Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz is coming for the premiere of Knight and Day today at Leicester Square. In the past I won't missed any red carpet events. But not today at least. I have report to finish up, remember. Though it's Tom Cruise himself will be there. Probably with Katie Holmes... and Suri Cruise (awww...). It should be fun, isn't it? Oh, well.. I've met Mr. Cruise last time during the premiere of Valkyrie. He's shorter than I am. Lol.

Oh, it's Thursday. Meaning it's a Shortlist day. But today it's a new guy handing over to free mag outside the tube station. Where the hell is my fav Shortlist guy? Is he out of job already? Noo... not happening..!

Hmmm... what else happens today?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh, I just got my new iPhone 4.

That's all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger