tattoos

Monday, July 19, 2010

BigFatSpender: Slithering in Armani

I was contempt not to get any more shoes in black. Did I succeed so far? Well, I hope so. Latest to add to my collection is the Oxford shoe from Giorgio Armani. One thing I like about the shoe when I look at it in the website is the details of the material. Love the lizard-like texture it has. Though it's not real lizardskin or any reptiles whatsoever, but the slightly 'thorny' feel making this otherwise plain toecap oxford lace-ups has much more pizzazz.

And it's other details that I like about it. The pointy toe (as norm!), the partly rubber heel which make my steps even more 'secure' and less slippery, as well as the perforated inner soles which is more breathable. And the color - tauted to be grey, but the fact that it's a greyish beige - is moving me away from the 'black shoes' clause.

The price is the best part coz the massive cut online meaning I bought it at almost a quarter of the original price. Well, okay. This is not the current season from Giorgio Armani - it's Spring/Summer '09 - but at least I'm quite pleased to find out that it's actually being featured before in the Shoes pullout in GQ magazine last year. It's a bargain! =)


The shoes as being featured in GQ Shoes Summer '09

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger