tattoos

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Busy Bee Blogger

Okay... I think my life is moving so fast. Suddenly i got lots of things to do. Dun have much time to write long entry. Which include this one.

Oh i just realized that i can write the blog using iphone now. Awesome. Last time i checked with my ipod touch, the only thing that i can type in is the blog title. Not the stuff in d entry. Now... hey, it's a new revolution for me.

Hmm ... what should i include in this entry? Oh, recently i saw lots of people uploaded their photos wearing somewhat their 'outfit of the day'? Meh... I dunno what to comment. Some just look plain bland. Some just keep on posting same stuff again and again. I dunno what's the rational behind it. Unless the whole ensemble is really outstanding for people to see, that probably could be shared for the world to view. But a bland outfit? Really? Eeew...

Yet, on the other hand... I also think that maybe those people has a story to tell behind what they are wearing. Coz wearing clothes that has a story behind it makes it much more special for the wearer - though it might look bland to others. It probably be the shirt given by the loved ones, a watch that is inherited from the forefathers. Or a designer bag that's being used by your grandad for ages but looks like it's still new. Or a shoes that reminds you of how hard for you to get it that makes you travel on foot more than your previous hiking adventure in the wetlands (that's my Paul Smith brogues, apparently). It could be anything. Anything, as long as it has a story to tell, or to remind you whenever you put it on. And that'll make it feel even more special.

Anyway. Suddenly i realized that this entry is lengthy. Lol. So, what am i wearing today? I actually trying to upload my today's 'outfit of the day', but it seems that this blogger dashboard in iphone doesn't have the image uploader. Damn. And not even the paragraph alignment thing. That's why this entry looks a bit clumsy. Lol!

But whatever it is, it's good to know i can blog using my iPhone4 too.
Oooh... iPhone 4. Aren't some of you just turned into a green-eyed monster when I mention that sacred word? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger