tattoos

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sperry Canvas Boat Shoes

I always love boat shoes though I can't really pull off the typical leather one with very 'boxy' toe front. So, my picks would always be the one with slighly less boxy and more pointy. But I think I might give an exception to this boat shoes by Sperry. It's a canvas too, so that's a plus point that I like. I love the color which is quite washed but not too faded. Very summery and casual for a stroll along the beach. Or along Serpentine lake (where can I find a beach in London, huh?).

Since it's cotton canvas the shoes are more breathable and feet much more 'mouldable' when slip into one. Wearing it with socks? Who the hell wear socks with boat shoes? =)


[pix from sperry]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger