tattoos

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BigFatSnoop: From Topman 4 You...

I'm excited. Excited that I got my new phone which you know what. And I'm excited that last weekend I got to test it up during my BigFatSnoop at Topman. And with the weather so nice and everything going on pretty well (except then I haven't finished up my report yet), there's no reason not to go out to have a little break from this frivoluos stressful life.

So, what's new at Topman. Quite a lot actually. My intention is to check out their Equestrian LTD range in store, but there's none. Then I just roam around a little and found a couple of very interesting pieces to try... which you can see in the first pix below. A whole lot of animal prints. Yeah, baby... summer is all about unleashing your inner animal instict! Grrrrr...

First up, is not the animal print. But still a print, nonetheless. Look closer I just realised that it's the image of the skull. Superb coz it's like no other that you can find in the market so far. I love the color black and white which spread all the way to the back as well. And this one is not from Topman itself, but from Upper - a consession in the store. Love the droop neck and the drop which is just nicely hang on the waist. But this one is a little bit pricey...


Ooops.. the ass shot! Lol!

The animal prints. This season is all about leopard prints! From Louboutins sneakers to Gucci (for fall/winter 2010 apparently), leopard prints really a massive trend. This shirt I think I've tried it before last January, but I tried it again coz I like it. The color really compliment my skin tone which is great. And the cut is quite British mod - with slim silhouette and rounded buttoned-down collar - it looks amazing. Those who has a 'belly' though - wear it at your own peril, coz it really snugs your mid-section. :)


Ooops... ass shot again!

Similar shirt but in pink leopard prints. Love the color though i think this one is a little bit OTT. Or too camp! Lol.

Leopard print t-shirt in greyish blue. Very slim-fitting which really accentuates the body. Nice fabric and fit.

Another massive trend, the horizontal stripes. Summer is all about nautical look so this one could hit the right spot. I love the scoop neck which makes it even edgier. The fit and fabric is amazing too. This one is not from Topman brand, but from another consession called Peace Corps (by which they got great range of army-inspired clothes). If you read my tweet, this one went into my shopping bag that day. =)

Another one by Topman. Erm.. wait a minute. This is not what I picked up from the rail that day, but actually what I'm wearing. Ahaks! But yes, by Topman... I really love the combo between yellow checks shirt and the grey cropped shorts that I wore. Looks very put together. Don't you think? Ah, who cares what you think anyway. I love it.. that's much more important! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger