tattoos

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who's Your Favorite Accessories Designer?

I recently posted something on my IFB Network page. (IFB as in Independent Fashion Blogger. You can see the badge down left). It was something about 'favorite accessories designer'. I dunno how many does accessories designer for men existed out there. I know they're plenty - either they're men who design for men, or even ladies who design for men too. It doesn't matter.

So, who's my fav accessories designer? Well, you can click on the image below and read my answers...

Obviously I love accessories by Gucci especially the shoes. Not all the shoes apparently. Only some. But Italian-made shoes are always my choice coz the craftsmanship is second to none. Even if the brand is non-Italian, still when it's made in Italia, the material used is always dearer to my feet (I'm talking about leather here).

And that's why I'm wearing my Gucci patent leather loafers today. Yet, it gave me blisters... and I know why. Coz it's the first time I'm wearing it officially. And regardless of any brandname, when i wear a new shoes without socks, it always gave me blisters. But after that... everything's gonna be fine.

I love wearing shoes socksless these days. That's what you do when you're in this kind of climate right? Hot and warm (and sometimes humid). And the best part is... i just realized that someone says I'm part of the 'ankle-swingers'. Lol! Yeah, right... =)

Oooh, gotta go. Thankfully I just got a short break before joining back into my lab for the next experiment. And that's why i can upload photos in this entry. Coz I'm using my lappy, not my iPhone! :)

Btw. Who's your fav accessories designer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger