tattoos

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Get The London Look!

Aaah.. I love London. Not just the Big Ben and the Tower Bridge, or Oxford Street and Bond Street, or even Selfridges and Harrods... but it's the people who made up this city. Londoners in their true forms. Roaming around freely in whatever clothes they desire to put on, like they're not trying too hard to look good, yet still looks great anyway. Either they wear skinny jeans or a vest, roll-up shirts to the deep-V neck tees like they're all from Topman, I love how everyone in this city really has their own look no matter what ages they are or in whatever 'financial clause' they be. They all have their own individuality. I've seen what other people in Paris, Milan, Rome or some other cities in Europe wear - but none can match the nonchalance of Londoners. And I think that what makes London truly special... =)

So, get the London look!


plimsols is a must when you walk in London!


I like that Topman 'torn' t-shirt. Very decon look...


The mod look is truly iconic British: skinny jeans + slim jacket.


I wish I could have that toned arms too! :)

[pix from gq style]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger