tattoos

Thursday, July 29, 2010

BigFatSpender: No Vassili, But...

One bag that truly looks business to me is the Louis Vuitton Vassili PM in glacier which is shown in the last Spring/Summer 2010 runway in Paris. I think if I get one of those, I'll definitely tick four of the seven deadly sins that one can ever have: gluttony - coz I already have many bags but I want more; greed - for the desire to own the luxury brand more than I could ever wanted; lust - coz it's beautiful and made me fall head over soles because it looks damn chic; and pride - hey, it's Louis Vuitton... one should be very proud to own it, right?

But well. I'm not gonna opt to be sinned with that bag. That's why no Vassili to me... instead, say hello to my Bally!

After almost 2 months I'm able to write about this bag that I bought during the summer sale. Again, it's all about unplanned purchases that always bring me to getting great stuff. I went to the Bally store at New Bond Street initially to find the canvas brogues that I saw in one of the mag before. But it's not there. Not even its shadow, coz I think they don't stock it. But while I was about to leave I spotted this toffee-colored portfolio on the shelf. I took it just to check the size, and fell in love with it instantly. Very simple look. It's when I saw the price which is unbelievably cheap (I can't believe it's less than £160!) - I immediately said..hey, this beauty's gonna go home with me! And also because the SA said, it's the one and only left. :)

It fits my Gucci laptop case very snuggly. Just perfect. The buttery-soft textured leather is the one I love the most. It's very Bally. Does it look 'business' to me? Definitely. I should've known better, right... especially when I've been living the corporate world for more than 6 years before, where the world's tallest twin tower in KL is actually my usual playground - this portfolio bag definitely looks business chic. =)

So, it may not be an LV Vassili... but a Bally like this can still work magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger