tattoos

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Burberry Show Today! And It's in London!

After almost a decade, finally Burberry has returned to the British shores. What better could London Fashion Week celebrates it's Silver Jubilee with the quintessential British fashion house decision to showcase their Spring/Summer '10 Prorsum's collection in the Big Smoke. It's about time! Holla to that. Though the clothes are for women, yet menswear is not really a stone's throw from the overall Burberry look anyway.

What would we expect? Flowy, frilly, romantic again? English garden theme? But not peasant look like SS'09 anymore I hope. I would rather see something stronger, more sophisticated yet playful collection. Anyhow, all will be revealed today at Horseferry House, SW1. I tried to get a ticket for the show, but damn the PR girl said it's overbooked. Note to myself: get the ticket 6 months earlier, not 2 weeks before the show!! :)

Btw, I can still catch it through their website coz they're gonna stream it LIVE from the event. I'll definitely gonna glued myself to my netbook. See what Chris Bailey gotta say about the show...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger