tattoos

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You Can Stand Under My Umbrella..ella ella..

I was in the library today, trying to do some work that has been pending quite a while when suddenly there's a heavy downpour outside. Ironically, as cliche as it could be I was listening to the song 'It's Raining' by the Korean singer, Rain (or Bi, some called it). I haven't got a clue what the song means nor what Rain said coz everything is in Korean except that line "It's raining, it's raining". (Yeah, it's surely do now huh) But the tunes are really cool. Very upbeat, very urban, very dancey. Well, ok the song is way back almost 5 years ago, but the beat still rocks!

The library was about to close and I took my way down to the main door. Then I thought, damn how am I going back to the office coz I don't bring my umbrella. I ain't gonna run through this downpour, or I'll be soaking wet! Well, as if I have other choices...that's what I really did. Running like mad, rampaging through the rain. In my boots, while clutching my Samsung N310.

While my legs are making a speedy move towards the nearby building, my head suddenly ticked. "I wish I could have one of those Burberry umbrella". They're definitely hot. What uber stylish could you get with that infamous Brit check especially the urban grey one. Isn't it amazing?! It surely turn heads when you walk with one (or under one to be precise). Not to mention a chance to be burgled later on too coz it's Burberry and people know it's pricey. Very risque indeed (expect to pay at least £130 for one. Yikes!). Well at least I won't be too shy to ask someone to stand under my umbrella (ella..ella.. ella..) :)

I finally stepped inside the building next to the library. A bit soaking wet. I don't mind about that, but what bothered me is my hair is in utter mess! Damn...


(pix from burberry.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger