tattoos

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lust No More...

I was about to take my quick afternoon nap when suddenly someone's knocking the door and shouting "Delivery!!". I rushed down the stairs to catch who's at the door and suddenly it's the UPS guy, handing me a medium-sized parcel bearing my name on it. What could it be? I opened it, eagerly... then a glimpse of golden box is inside? OMG...

And I just can't believe I previously put it under my 'Object of Lust'. Voila, as if my wish has been granted, it safely landed onto my lap. What a beauty. The interlocking 'G' on the front, the cool double zipper, the feel of the resin-coated material and not to mention it's from my fav fashion house. Someone please pinch me if I'm dreaming! What a delish to slip in my netbook into it...

Lust no more. The Gucci laptop sleeve is mine! What a perfect marriage between Gucci and my Naoto Fukasawa's N310... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger