tattoos

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Bags @ Bally Fall/Winter '09

Brian Atwood @ Bally has done it again with the new gorgeous bag collection for fall/winter '09. Though some design might look similar to Burberry or some others out there, but they're nice twist here. What do we get? The travel bag that is being featured in their ad campaign, which is uber hot to the tote bags with adjustable handle. The material is what's I'm going gaga about. One version is in monochrome flannel with Bally infamous stripe (and bearing its emblem as well). Another is...ready or not.. snakeskin! Guys, are you ready for them? I know I am...

Price? Well, this is Bally dude. Expect to pay £650 for the flannel tote to about £2300 for the snakeskin holdalls. Yikes... I know I'll be visiting Bicester Village next Winter Sale. :)

(pix from bally.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger