tattoos

Friday, September 25, 2009

Cinquecento... And I'm Off!

Man, am I start feeling bored with London? There's a saying: 'a man who is tired of London, is tired of life'. I hope I'm not. :) Going out and about around this capital, hopping in and out of the stores, attending sorts of happennings from Vogue's Fashion Night Out to London Fashion Week to secret sales, and all in betweens left me feeling emotionally and mentally tired. Physically drained. The feet is killing me...as if saying 'can you just stop walking in this capital?' I'm in dire need of a break. To whisk myself away from the hustle and bustle of the Big Smoke. (Err.. big smoke also mean polluted too?). To find a new territory to conquer. Where should I go?

By the time you're reading this I'm already outta the country. For zaBigFatBreak or zaBigFatWeekend, perhaps... And oh. To annoy you even more, this is my 500th blog entry!! Yeay!!

But will I be back? hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger