tattoos

Thursday, September 24, 2009

SHORTLIST STYLE: Holdalls

Taking a weekend break is now becoming a fad, whether it's in the country or even abroad. All in the name of having a retreat to the hectic busy life especially if you're working like hell weeks or months before. (Like moi?) Not to mention, time to recoup or rejuvenate (and money to be spent, spent, spent too..:D)

When I flipped open the Shortlist today, it's nice to see some of the holdalls out there to keep your clothes in style while travelling. From the designer labels like Prada, Dunhill and Mulberry to something affordable like Fred Perry. Materials vary from buttery-soft leather to canvas and pleather. My personal fav? Deffo the one by Hermes. The color and design are awesome. I think I've seen a highstreet store copy the front pocekt, oh yes H&M...

Btw, I like mine in cream color by Seed. The two zippers on the front make it looks like Gucci SS'09 bag (though Gucci's in royal blue). The other that I love is from He by Mango, in their canvas bag. It's just briliiant coz the handle is removable/adjustable and the color combo is just so delish..

Hmm, now I think I also need a 'retreat'...



(pix from shortlist issue 97)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger