tattoos

Monday, September 21, 2009

Confession: I'm A Shoeholic!

Oh my! I swear not to buy anymore shoes before the Jimmy Choo for H&M hit the stores next November. But it seems that I've broken my own rules. When I went to H&M last Saturday, I'm totally falling in love with their new lace-ups.

Say hello to the new beauties - the H&M oxford shoes. Really love the material, though they're not the typical one that i usually go for. But hey, isn't it variety a spice of life? The dark grey patent shoe is actually synthetic (neo leather aka PU) and the blue one is in sateen. The pointy toe is what I'm really crazy for. In a glance, they kinda similar to my Prada, minus the price tag of course. Casual or formal, they rock both ways!

Hmm.. what can I say. I'm a true shoeholic! Another footwear go to my shoe 'mountain'... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger