tattoos

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Return of Three-Quarters

New trend for Fall/Winter '09 - the cropped or better known as 3/4-sleeved tee is making a return. Isn't it great to wear the tee during the soon-to-be chill days instead of the usual tee. It does look hot too. Not to mention that it is great not only to show off that gym-built biceps, but also for those who doesn't even have one (that refers to me, currently :D). So, it works magic both ways. ;)

I think soon the highstreet gonna be awashed with the three-quarters. At the moment, these lots that I found looks quite cool. From the Commes des Garcons crew-necks in various colors to the one by Diesel which is uber edgy with xtra, xtra deep V neck.

Hot hot hot, I think I might be rocking in the Diesel's. But well, I need to get some muscle first on the pecs and these biceps. Lol!






Commes des Garcons @ ASOS


DIESEL extra deep V neck tee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger