tattoos

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Balmain 'Rangers' Military Boots

When I show my sis the pix of my shoe collection that I currently have in my closet, she was very surprise. I only have two pairs, Zamri... but you. OMG!, she said. Yup, I know I am among those people who had a lot of shoes. What not, shoe is the most important feature in your daily ensemble. Your look depends on it... get it wrong, then the whole look will collapse!

Stop buying it from now... just wear what you have, she further added. But hey, why stop if that's my craze after all. I am definitely a shoeholic. And that include this military lace-up boots by Balmain. Codename: Rangers. One thing why I like this one is the side zippers which add a bit edge to the otherwise plain lace-up boots. Not one, but two zippers next to the eyelets. Another thing is the hi-sheen leather which adds to its succulent look. So awesome.

Since one of the 20 must-haves for autumn/winter 2010 is lace-up boots, this Rangers by Balmain is definitely tick all the right boxes.


[pix from restir]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger