tattoos

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Big Event!

The event that I'm hosting has successfully completed today. After gruelling one whole week of intense preparation and planning... I'm truly, truly glad everything went smooth without any hiccups. From my point of view, that's truly something which is hard to achieve given the scale of event involving huge amount of people. Is it because of my presence as an emcee gave some sort of blessing to the flow of the event went well? Ha!... no comment. (Kidding okay. But some people said the hall really 'shaken' by my voice. Silly. Lol!)

But one thing for sure, I hope I'm not gonna do it anymore. I need new challenge. New audience. Bigger audience. Maybe at national level... or even international level, who knows? Just watch this space. =)

Whatever it is, I'm recuperating with all the madness happening all these days. Not gonna blog for at least till next mid-week for new post to be posted here; from all the preps that I've gone thru to the 'gadget' that has just arrived to my home here yesterday.

In short, the BigFatBlog is taking a BigFatBreak! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger