tattoos

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Event Rehearsal: Day 3...

Shock tactic. That's all I can think of when I decided for a theme-of-the-day for the 3rd day of the event rehearsal. If in the morning of the previous day my mood kinda slum a bit coz the whole thing got to me - that I decided to go blackout blue - yet as the day progresses good spirit has made a return. Especially when I got to meet lots of friends and colleague, including all the 'top guns' from the management people up there. It's awesome to see some familiar faces again.

So, shock tactic. Since lots of comments that I got is all 'you looks so skinny' - that day I decided to give them that: skinny. Uber-skinny, coz me too, I wanna try how skinny I can go with the look. The theme: skinny fleck. Well, not really skinny skinny, coz the suit I'm wearing is actually having very much an ultra-slim silhouette compared to other slimfit suits that I got.

The suit is from River Island which is slightly body-con. Fleck? No, not the real one though the fabric got these ramdom 'chalks' pattern on it that looks like fleck from afar. A bit Chanel feel, if I may say. It's ultra-slim coz I can feel the trousers really up to my bum. When I sit, I can feel slightly tight on the thighs too. Yet, the suit is really comfy despite all the hugging sensations!

I paired it with slimfit shirt from Zara in sand, and the tartan tie (Tie Rack) that has a bit of sand color to complete the whole theme. Shoes? It's the Asos black patent slip-ons that look a bit like YSL. Again, they're all highstreet brand at their best! Did I nail it? I hope so, especially after seeing lots of faces out there in disbelief...ha!

Btw, did I mention I got to walk on the red carpet that day? Yup, I got to feel walking down on it again after so long being away from the limelight. But syyy... nobody knows that I'm wearing highstreet clothings coz some people thought they look very designer. Ahaks! Brilliant me, huh?

Also that day I got to use the Green Room which is located on the basement. Superb. Love the deco that is very simple yet modern. What I really love is the changing room, that has a bathroom complete with a rainshower head. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger