tattoos

Monday, October 25, 2010

Yikes! Save that Face!

Busy is good? Of course, it is. Busy is good because it makes your time filled with activities. Busy is good because you don't have to wander around thinking or doing nothing. Busy is also good for your health, at times... especially if it involved you to being physical (I don't mean that you need to knock someone down, okay). If it involved some financial gains, busy can make you richer too, since the more work you do the more money you get, right? So, yes. Busy is good.

Yet, as things have its own yin and yang, being busy has its own downside. You tend to focus on one thing while at the same time neglect other things like meeting your friends and family. Being busy is always conjoin with high pressure; the tense and stress situation you're in trying to get lots of things being completed. Coupled that with sleepless nights and round-the-clock tatt (tired all the time), busy is however is on the other side of being 'healthy' as well. Your skin will be affected, your hair will look kinda dull and lifeless, your health deteriorate... so, is it worth trying to be too busy?

One example is this pix which I look in horror after finding Francisco Lachowski at Ferre Spring/Summer 2011 catwalk show. Eeek! This face did no justice to the good-looking bloke of he is. But, that's the fact that one has to face when working in front of public eyes; not only people will capture your pix all the time, but the worst is - every flaw that you have will also get accentuated, yet alone will be under scrutiny. This is one of the perfect 'little' example of how busy-ness can get to you. Less rest, making your hormone change which is then affecting your skin. That's why the zit pops up. And the puffy eyes... well, that's easy. It means you have lack of rest, that is. Since the face is your asset, how can you fake the beauty so that all the puffy eyes and the zit doesn't show that you're actually 'restless'?

Easy and doable. This is based on experience since in the previous week I happen to go thru the similar situation - being restless. But I fake it with these two magic sticks.

1. L'oreal MenExpert Hydra Energetic Eye Roll-on. My hands down, coz this stuff works! Well, at least for me coz there's someone say this is nothing but just a caffeinated water. But hey, if it works on me, then I can say... yes, it does de-puff your eyes, turning any puffy eyes to the puppy one. I've been using it for months now, and my sis is also amazed that not only the eyebags are gone, the black 'ring' under it is also a history. You can read my previous post about this one.

2. L'oreal MenExpert Pure & Matte Anti Mark Roll-on. This is a new product released by L'oreal for Asian market. This stuff is quite similar in function to the Garnier Pure Active Anti Spot Roll-on, which I think is more to the ladies than gents. How does this thing function? Well, let me tell a story first. It was about 4 days before the big event I'm hosting, I'm suddenly having all kind of stress which in turn pop some zits on my face. Some is bad one, and at bad location which is truly visible in front of the camera. which is more horror than you can imagine. But thankfully this come to the rescue.

This product claims to reduce and prevent the appearance of acne marks, though that I dunno whether it does its job or not. But one thing for sure, some small 'pop-ups' on my face really gone in just a day, after I applied it twice. The bad one though (with the yellowish thing, urrghh)... that took bit longer which is about 3 days. I think that's fair enough knowing the fact that more bacteria have to be completely 'knocked' down by the potion. By the end of the week prior the event I'm hosting, I'm truly glad the skin is way much better.

What I like about those products is, not only that they works (coz I used them okay...), but they're easy to use. Just roll it on and voila! The magic happens! And it's cleaner - since you don't have to get your fingers spoiled with all the messy gel or cream stuff like what you find from other brands. This thing is also very small, making it slipping into your pockets is not a problem (talking about being discreet, right?).

So, for you guys who wanna fake your good night sleep - use these. Why? It's L'oreal - because you're worth it! (ahaks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger