tattoos

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More Than Just Cufflinks...

So, you think only the ladies can have all the gemstones for their accessories, huh? If they can get away with brooch ornamented with all the ruby, topaz, amethyst and the likes... well, we too can get the same thing. Erm, not the brooch btw. At least for men it's more discreet and not too visible as what the ladies got. Like these cufflinks from Stanley Lewis.

I love the simplicity of the design which at the same time are very unique. Especially when you got lots of gemstones which give that wow factor to it. If I wear these with some of the shirt that I got (specific shirt that have the feature for cufflink) - I might gave some element of surprise to people who see it. Or the one who discover the 'shine' at the end of the sleeves! :)

Ha! Someone, please gave these for my b'day!? =)


[pix from stanley lewis]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger