tattoos

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Dress Rehearsal. The Theme.

Tomorrow it's gonna be the last day of the rehearsal for the big event I'm hosting. The day that ends all the rehearsals for the week. It's the mother of all rehearsals and we call it the 'full-dress rehearsal'. Not that we're all naked in the previous trial runs, no... but the 'full-dress' in that sense means everyone that involved in the procession will be wearing the 'outfit' they're supposed to be wearing on the big event itself. Some 'robe' which looks quite distinctive, very extravagant.

I can say that from experience, the full-dress rehearsal is the anticipated one apart from the real event itself coz it's the time where all of the committee members involved in the procession really can see what's good, what's bad which can still be corrected. I'm always anxious when the full-dress appeared since it's gonna be run once... and that's it. Pressure is on to not having any flaws in reading out my script. Otherwise things would be clearly noted from the audience since emcee IS the heart of the event!

Anyway, tonite I'm deciding what I'm gonna wear for tomorrow. I think for the past 4 days it's been a 'visual extraganza' for those who attended the rehearsals that we're holding in the hall since they've got to see the fashion side of me (I think!). It's been different suits worn everyday that match the right pair of shoes to go with it.

What theme have I did in the last four days?

Monday -the 'cheeky formal'.
Tuesday - the blackout-royal blue.
Wednesday - the skinny fleck.
Thursday - the urban steel ... which so far proven a winner since I'm really got to walk on the red carpet.

Tomorrow? I'm thinking of edgy chic... since it has to remain sombre to mirror the big event itself, but I've gotta have some twist in what I'm wearing. How's all the outfit really look? That, I'm gonna post into this blog later. At the moment I'm just too damn tired to include any of the pixs coz been standing for hours behind the rostrum today! Who said this job is all easy and glamor? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger