tattoos

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Confession of a BigFatSpender

Nope. That's not a scene from a movie nor it's a movie prop. The fact is they're my shoes and clothes that has just arrived safely from London yesterday. I am very delighted that they come intact without any damage at all. I have to say all these while I'm quite anxious with the shipment of my stuff from million miles away, yet after seeing all the stuff in the boxes just as the same as I packed them before I couldn't expressed the sense of relief I am with all what I've gone through before.

Yet, there's a new problem exist - the nightmare. Nightmare of how and where on earth am I gonna store 'em all? You see I got 3 boxes full of shoes and a massive pile of clothes which can fill a small landfill. But that's not all that I have coz apparently the first batch of shoes - one big box packed with all the Pradas, Guccis, Armanis and what not - has already arrived a month's back thru flight together with a massive box of shirts. That doesn't include many, many boxes of bags and all other accessories. A nightmare... coz I think I do need a massive wardrobe which could even rival Carrie Bradshaw. My current 4-doors, very tall Ikea Pax wardrobe couldn't even do the job coz it's already stored my previous collection of clothes. And my other 4-door old cupboard is also overfilled with some vintage too. Think I do need to scream Help!!

That's why I need to talk to my architect right this moment. Give me a massive closet right now, PLEASE! Or just turn any of my 4 bedrooms into one massive walk-in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger